Saturday, April 21, 2012

AKB48 Car Club Featuring Atsuko Maeda on Fuji TV


Fuji TV's latest show will feature AKB48's Atsuko Maeda for AKB48 Car Club. The show's idea started after Atsuko Maeda commented about her hopes of obtaining a drivers license since no one in AKB48 have driving licenses yet. AKB48's founder, Akimoto Yasushi, decided to fulfill Maeda's wish before her graduation and thus, created AKB48 Car Club.

In the said TV-reality show, viewers will get an up-close take on Maeda's getting-a-drivers-license-story despite her tight schedule. Moreover, Car Club's captain Minegishi Minami will hosts the show and will also feature guests who will take them on a driving trip.

"I've dreamed of getting a car license when I become 20 years old, and it would be nice if people in my generation will want to get a car license after watching this show. I wasn't able to participate in a club when I was in school, so it's great to be able to join this club . I'll do my best by picturing myself driving a car," Maeda commented about the new show.

The show will start airing on Apr 28th on Fuji TV Net.

Source : Jpopasia

0 comments:

Post a Comment