Monday, May 28, 2012

SKE48 holds a handshake event for 8,000 fans at Pacifico Yokohama


On May 27th, SKE48 held a handshake event for the commemoration of the release of their single, “Ai Shite Love Ru!”, at Pacifico Yokohama.

Matsui Rena, who placed 7th in the preliminary results of AKB48’s 4th General Election published on the 23rd, commented on this feat with, “I was really surprised. Since this result was beyond my expectations, I want to do my best to not fail other people’s expectations of me,” and showed her determination at this venue. In addition, 17 members of SKE48 were in the ranking of this preliminary result. Matsui added, “It shows that during this past year, SKE48 has become more exposed. I think we are progressing more as a group and I am really happy about this result.”

At the event, SKE48 performed six songs including “Ai Shite Love Ru!” in front of 8,000 fans.

Source : Tokyohive

0 comments:

Post a Comment